Get Quotes From Two Locations At Your Convenience!
Your car could be worth more than you think!
And we'll buy it - even if you don't buy from us. ALL makes and models, ALL price ranges! We'll quote ANY vehicle, regardless of condition. If you accept, you'll walk away with the cash. You'll never find a simpler, safer way to sell your car.
How It Works
Bring ANY vehicle to ANY Hayes dealership - regardless of make or model.
In as little as 15 minutes, a professional appraiser will give you a no-obligation offer.
No appointment is necessary. Our appraisers are available during normal dealership hours.
Even if you're curious about what your vehicle is worth, Hayes will gladly provide you with the current market value.
Hayes will buy your car even if you don't buy from us.
If you accept the offer, Hayes will handle all the paperwork and you leave with a check in your hands.
Fast, Simple & Safe - you'll never find an easier way to sell your car.
What You Need to Bring
1. Title or Payoff Information on your vehicle. All title holders should plan to be present. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title you'll also need the release from the lien holder.
2. Valid, state-issued photo ID for all title holders
3. All keys, remotes and Owner's Manuals. Any missing original keys, remotes or Owner's Manuals may result in your offer being adjusted.
If you do not have the required items, we still may be able to complete the sale. We'll guide you through the process and help make arrangements to gather what's missing.
1. Hayes BUYS vehicles? Yes. After your car has been appraised at one of our dealerships, you'll receive a written offer. You are under NO obligation to accept the offer. And we'll buy your vehicle even if you don't buy one from us.
2. Does Hayes do online appraisals? No. In order to pay top dollar for your vehicle our appraiser needs to inspect, and test drive, your vehicle. This generally takes 30 minutes or less.
3. How will you appraise my vehicle? That question is best answered in person, by the appraiser, because circumstances can vary so greatly. Our appraisers will thoroughly explain the factors considered when your offer is determined. The first step is to visit a Hayes dealership and ask for a We Buy appraisal.
4. How is a Hayes We Buy appraisal different from most other dealer appraisals? A written Hayes offer is valid whether you buy a car from us or not. That is not the case with most other dealerships. Their offers usually depend on you buying a vehicle from them as part of the process.
5. What happens to the cars Hayes buys? While it is true that Hayes buys just about any car, we offer only about half of them to the public. Every car we buy goes through a comprehensive inspection because we won't put our name on a vehicle unless we know it's right. Most of the vehicles that don't meet our standards are sold at auction to other dealers.
6. Do I need an appointment? No, but for your convenience we will gladly accept appointments. Simply visit HayesAtlanta.com/we-buy-cars and click on the location of your choice, or call your nearest Hayes dealership and ask to make a We Buy appointment. But appointments are not required. You can simply visit a Hayes dealership during our normal hours. Appraisals generally take 30 minutes or less.
7. Can I sell my leased car? In most instances, you can sell your leased car in almost the same way you'd sell any other financed car. We'll appraise the vehicle, contact the leasing company for a payoff quote and process any equity you might have.
8. What if I owe more on my car than it's worth? When your payoff amount is more than the market value of your vehicle, the difference is called "negative equity." In some cases, that negative equity can be included in your financing if you buy a new vehicle from Hayes. If not, we'll calculate the difference between your payoff and the market value, and you can pay that amount. Your Hayes dealership will process the payoff and handle all the paperwork.
9. What if there is a lien on my vehicle? To pay off the lien, we will need a) your lien holder's name and phone number, b) the name(s) on the account, and c) your account number and social security number. We will then contact your lien holder and obtain a 15-day payoff. If there is a previously paid-off lien listed on the title, you'll need both the title AND the release from the lien holder before we can purchase your car.
10. Can I sell a car on behalf of a company? Yes, but this is an entirely different set of circumstances. Please see a Hayes Business Office Associate for details.
11. What about the paperwork? Your Hayes dealer takes care of all the paperwork.
12. How will I be paid for my vehicle? After the sale is complete, Hayes will issue a check made payable to the name(s) listed on the title.
Get a Quote
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.